On August 1, 2018, Maplebrook School launched a radio series on WPWL, entitled “Focus on Education.”
With decades of success educating thousands of students with special needs and learning differences, Maplebrook School is leveraging today’s technology to bring much needed information, resources and tools to families that need it. Through this radio series, which is simultaneously streamed via Facebook, Maplebrook is taking a leadership role in this arena.
Listen to our shows!
- August 1st – At Risk or Non-traditional Learners
- August 15th – Preparing for School
- September 12th – Executive Functioning
- September 19th – Internet Safety
- September 26th – “Letting Go” with Dr. Charles Roth
- October 10th – Anti-bullying
- October 24th – Choosing the Right School with Sean Farrell
- January 30th – Fostering Resiliency with Jennifer Scully